This event is SOLD OUT.
We'd love to have you join us at our Two Day Workshop in Beautiful DENVER, Colorado.
April 8-9, 2017
The Birth Becomes Her Spring 2017 Workshop is an intimate opportunity for you to grow and learn with amazing birth photographers from around the world. Led by Monet Nicole and Jennifer Mason, the workshop caters to both new and experienced birth photographers. Come and find your Birth Becomes Her Tribe: a group of women to grow and learn and thrive with. We believe that birth photographers need the space to bond together and encourage each other. We can't wait for you to join us.
Our first day will focus on the BASICS of birth photography, including birth room etiquette by a local midwife, challenges and opportunities in the birth space, marketing to your ideal client, and will end with a beautiful maternity milk bath session. Breakfast and lunch will be fully catered with the option of joining us out for dinner in Longmont.
Our second day focuses on more advanced Birth Photography practices. We will have sessions on flash, branding and specialization, birth trauma, and finding your light. Breakfast and lunch will be fully catered.
What makes Birth Becomes Her workshops unique?
- An intimate, small group of 15 women who will challenge and inspire you to grow as a person and photographer
- The opportunity to form a network of support that will last far longer than the weekend we spend together
- Workshop located in a beautiful Denver photography studio
- You'll leave the first day with images to use in your portfolio
- Sessions are taught by both experienced birth photographers and other esteemed professionals in a variety of fields
- SWAG bag full of amazing and beautiful products from our sponsors
Due to high demand, there are NO refunds for deposits or payments made. We strive to keep these workshops small, which means we don't have the overhead for last-minute cancellations.